| || Percy Whitlock Organist & Composer Recorded 1926-1951 |
- Birmingham Town Hall , Parkstone St-Osmund , York Minster , Rochester cathedral 
- P. Whitlock : Scherzetto de la Sonata c , [2, 1945]
- G. F. Haendel : Largo (Xerxes)
- J. S. Bach : Fugue alla gigue [2, 1945]
- G. F. Haendel : Bourrée (Music for the Royal Fireworks) [2, 1945]
- C. Saint-Saëns : Rhapsodie sur des Cantiques Bretons Op.7, No.3 [2, 1946]
- L. Vierne : Berceuse , Carillon de Longpon op. 31 [2, 1946]
- P. Whitlock : Carol (Four Extemporizations) ; Scherzo (Five Short Pieces) 
- J. Levett : A Tribute 
- Disque Amphion; PHI 147, 1926-1945, 1947 [1, 3], 1951 , 1996  CD
|Trad.: All people that on earth do dwell |
2 Stanford: Magnificat in B flat, Op. 10
3 Stanford: Nunc Dimittis in B flat, Op. 10
4 Trad.: While shepherds watched their flocks Rochester Cathedral Choir, Charles Hylton Stewart, Percy Whitlock (organ) rec. 1/11/26
G. F. Handel: Largo (Xerxes) Bournemouth Municipal Orchestra, Sir Dan Godfrey, Percy Whitlock (organ)
6 Trad.: Auld lang syne Bournemouth Municipal Orchestra, Percy Whitlock (organ), rec. 1934
7 Wagner: Tannhäuser Fantasia
8 Liszt: Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2.
9 Wagner: Lohengrin Fantasia Bournemouth Municipal Orchestra, Richard Austin, Percy Whitlock (organ) rec.15/12/37
10 J. S. Bach: Fugue alla gigue
11 Whitlock: Scherzetto (Sonata in C minor)
12 Handel (arr. Blake): Bourée (Music for the Royal Fireworks) Percy Whitlock (organ), Rec. 15/10/45
13 C. Saint-Saëns: Rhapsodie sur des Cantiques Brétons Op.7, No.3
14 L. Vierne: Berceuse Op.31, No.19
15 Vierne: Carillon Op. 31, No.21 Percy Whitlock (organ) rec. 22/1146.
16 P. Whitlock: Jesu, grant me this I pray West Country Singers, Reginald Redman, Bath Abbey, 1 October 1946
17 P. Whitlock: Glorious in Heaven Wakefield Cathedral Choir, Percy Saunders 1947?
18 Whitlock: Carol (Four Extemporizations) Thalben-Ball (organ), rec. 15/12/47
19 P. Whitlock: Scherzetto (Sonata in C minor) G.D .Cunningham (organ), Birmingham Town Hall, 22/12/47
20 P. Whitlock: Scherzo (Five Short Pieces) Francis Jackson (organ), rec.1951
21 Percy Whitlock - A Tribute by James Levett, Rochester Cathedral, rec. 26/11/96
totally-enclosed, 3 manual, 1931 Compton organ in the neo-Byzantine, Anglo-Catholic church of St. Osmund in Parkstone (a suburb of Poole). This instrument did a great deal to establish Compton's reputation. Francis Burgess, writing in The Organ No. 45, informed his readers that 'This modest instrument is unbelievably magnificent in every respect. It is a standing tribute to the artistic and mechanical genius of Mr. Compton who built it.' Whitlock first visited St. Osmund's on 24 October 1931, soon after the organ was completed, 'meeting there Leslie Spurling, & John Compton himself.